Date: January 24, 2017
Subject: 2017 Dry-Dock Schedule *Reminder*
To all TOTE Maritime Alaska Valued Customers,
TOTE Maritime Alaska will be performing regularly scheduled dry dock maintenance on our Orca Class Vessel the “Midnight Sun” in February 2017. TOTE Maritime Alaska will sail one voyage per week for two weeks during this time.
In order to allow you to better plan your shipments to and from Alaska during the upcoming dry dock, we would like to advise you of the changes in our sailing schedule. The schedule is as follows:
Northbound from Tacoma:
• Voyage 17017 – North Star – departs Thursday, February 2 at 0100. All present cutoffs remain in effect.
• No sailing on Saturday morning, February 4.
• Voyage 17019 – North Star – departs Thursday, February 9 at 0100. All present cutoffs remain in effect.
• No sailing on Saturday morning, February 11.
TOTE Maritime Alaska will resume a normal northbound sailing schedule the week of February 13, with voyage 17021 – North Star – departing Thursday, February 16 at 0100 and voyage 17023 – Midnight Sun – departing Saturday, February 18 at 0100.
Southbound from Anchorage:
• Voyage 17016 – Midnight Sun – departs Tuesday, January 31, and discharges in Tacoma Friday, Feb 3.
• Voyage 17018 – North Star – departs Sunday, February 5. All present cutoffs remain in effect.
• There is no southbound departure from Anchorage on Tuesday, February 7.
• Voyage 17020 – North Star – departs Sunday February 12. All present cutoffs remain in effect.
• There is no southbound departure from Anchorage on Tuesday February 14.
If you have questions or require further information, please contact the following:
Federal Way Customer Service 253-449-2112
Tacoma Vehicles 253-238-8450
Current sailing schedules are always available at http://www.totemaritime.com. We appreciate the partnership we enjoy with all of you.