TOTE Maritime Alaska operates a fleet of RO/RO Alaska cargo ships and provides overland highway and intermodal connections throughout greater Alaska, Canada and the Lower 48.
ALASKA CARGO EXPERTS
- Twice-weekly service between Anchorage and Tacoma
- Industry-leading transit time of 66 hours
- Best on time arrival in the trade (99% 5-year average)
- Unique diesel electric roll-on/roll-off vessels
- Designated watertight vehicle holds
- Ships are designed to easily accommodate large high-cube equipment such as trailers up to 53 feet in length Trailer capacity - 600 FEU
- Auto capacity - 250
- Fast port turn time, just 8 hours to unload and load
Cargo includes essential items such as food, household goods, vehicles, construction materials and the weekly supply for the AAFES military base.