Please be advised that Midnight Sun, northbound voyage 19155, departed the Port of Tacoma today at 0900 after receiving some minor repairs. It is now expected to arrive in Anchorage on Monday with a work start of 1300. As a result, the Anchorage terminal and gate will be closed on Sunday and resume operations on Monday morning. The following changes have been made to our operational schedule:
Anchorage Terminal and Office:
Friday, October 4
- 1700 – All hazardous must be in the yard
Sunday, October 6
Monday, October 7
- 0800 – Gates open; gate remaining open during the lunch hour
- 1700 – Gates close
If you have questions or require further information please do not hesitate to contact your Account Executive or Customer Service.
- Alaska Customer Service: 907.276.5868
- Federal Way Customer Service: 253.449.2112
- Alaska Account Executives: 907.265.7216
We appreciate your partnership and support.