Due to inclement weather in the Gulf of Alaska Southbound voyage 23032 (North Star) has been delayed by 24 hours. Voyage 23032 is now scheduled to arrive in Tacoma Saturday evening, March 4.
NB Voyage 23035 is expected to depart for Anchorage on Sunday March 5th with a tentative Anchorage arrival on Wednesday March 8th. We will update Anchorage Terminals hours upon Tacoma departure of the North Star voyage 23035.
Please see our gate hours below.
Northbound Voyage 23035
Friday, March 3
- Trailer Gate – Normal Gate Hours
- 2130 – Standard Hazardous manifests must be received
- 2300 – Standard Hazardous loads must be in the yard
- 2300 – Noteworthy/Level 1 Hazardous loads must be in the yard
- Vehicle Gate – Normal Gate Hours
Saturday, March 4
- Trailer Gate – Closed
- Vehicle Gate – Closed
If you have questions or require further information, please do not hesitate to contact your Account Executive or Customer Service.
Alaska Customer Service: 907.276.5868
Alaska Account Executives: 907.265.7216
Tacoma Customer Service: 253.449.2112
We appreciate your partnership and support.