TOTE Maritime Puerto Rico Awarded Best Employer 2019
This year, 25 companies were recognized by Kincentric Best Employers 2019 and 11 of those were awarded as Best Employers in Puerto Rico 2019. TOTE Maritime Puerto Rico has been selected for the third year in a row! #TeamTOTE
Nespresso Launches its First-ever Cafecito de Puerto Rico Coffee and Reaffirms its Commitment to Reviving the Island's Coffee Sector
The coffee brand and Hispanic Federation invite U.S. consumers to participate in efforts to donate coffee trees and rebuild farms damaged by hurricanes Maria and Irma.
The Summer 2019 Uprising: Building a New Puerto Rico
The summer uprising of 2019 in Puerto Rico was a repudiation of politics as usual and revealed that Partido Popular Democrático and Partido Nuevo Progresista dominance of the island’s political system is no longer assured.
TOTE Trucker Appreciation Day
This year, TOTE and Portus employees handed out lunch and gifts to truckers coming into the Jacksonville terminal. We solicited feedback from the truckers to see how we can keep improving on their experience with TOTE. We thank you every day for staying safe and keeping our cargo moving!
Web Portal Visibility Updates
New features for the TOTE Web portal and Mobile Application were launched on Wednesday, October 9, 2019. Learn about these two new features that increase your visibility to reefer cargo.
- Authenticated Web Portal users will be able to view the most recent location of their refrigerated containers when logged in to the Web Portal
- Container Visibility will begin when the loaded reefer arrives at the TOTE Maritime Puerto Rico origin terminal
- A GPS location snapshot will be provided hourly when the refrigerated container is powered on and in range of a cell tower
- Container Visibility continues to the destination
- Jacksonville Gate Camera – A live feed of the Jacksonville Gate Camera will be accessible when authenticated Web Portal users are logged in, providing visibility to cargo as it in-gates.
Another enhancement recently released allows authenticated users to upload revised Bills of Lading to the Web Portal once their original Master Bill of Lading has been uploaded.
For more information, click here.
We want to hear from YOU!
Thank you for your support in 2019. We are looking for your feedback regarding the information you have enjoyed learning through our newsletter and what information you want more of in 2020. Click here to take our 5 question survey.
Stay up to date with TOTE Maritime
Get more information about TOTE Maritime Puerto Rico on LinkedIn and Twitter. Stay up to date on our philanthropic efforts, get a behind the scenes look at the people of TMPR, and up to date information on what is happening in our industry. Follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter at TOTE Maritime.