BRINGING YOU A WORLD OF FLEXIBILITY
TOTE Maritime Alaska offers twice-weekly shipping between the ports of Anchorage and Tacoma at an industry-leading transit time of 66-72 hours. We are committed to saving you time and money with features like our efficient roll-on/roll-off system, which expedites loading and unloading of your cargo. We are consistently improving our vessels, equipment, terminals and technology to make sure your freight, cargo, and personal vehicles arrive to and from Alaska safely and efficiently.
ALASKA CARGO EXPERTS
- Twice-weekly service between Anchorage and Tacoma
- Industry-leading transit time of 66 hours
- Best on-time arrival in the trade (99% 5-year average)
- Unique diesel electric roll-on/roll-off (Ro/Ro) vessels
- Designated watertight vehicle holds
- Ships designed to easily accommodate large high-cube equipment such as trailers up to 53 feet in length Trailer capacity - 600 FEU
- Vehicle capacity - 250
- Industry leading port turn-time, averaging 8 hours to unload and load
Cargo includes essential items such as food, household goods, vehicles, construction materials and the weekly supply for the AAFES military base.