Safety at the Forefront
Safety is central to who we are and what we do at TOTE. It is at the forefront of every decision and action we make. At TOTE, we believe improved operational performance and an unwavering commitment to each other, will result in a safer and more productive environment. We share these values with all employees, customers, and partners.
Safety is at the heart of our culture. It’s at the beginning of every decision we make, and it’s at the end of every decision we make. The commitment is more than just the words that we say or write down on paper.
Protecting Our Customers, Partners and Team
key components of safety excellence
- Ownership of our safety performance
- Commitment to Continuous Improvement
- Innovation that inspires and empowers employees
- Encouragement of a learning environment that focuses on collaboration and best-practice sharing
expectations while visiting our terminals or office
- Be responsible for your safety and the safety of others
- Comply with all laws, regulations, and company safety rules
- Speak up. Take Action. Everyone is encouraged to speak up when they see something unsafe.
READ MORE >>
Bean’s Cafe and TOTE Maritime Alaska again partner to provide safety vests for homeless and vulnerable community members.
Bean’s Café partnered with TOTE for the third year to provide hundreds of warm vests for distribution to Anchorage’s most vulnerable.
READ MORE >>