TOTE Maritime Alaska operates a fleet of RO/RO Alaska cargo ships and provides overland highway and intermodal connections throughout greater Alaska, Canada and the Lower 48. TOTE Maritime Alaska is part of the TOTE family of companies.
- Twice-weekly Alaska cargo service between Anchorage and Tacoma
- Industry-leading transit time of 66 hours
- Unique diesel electric roll-on/roll-off vessels
- Designated watertight vehicle holds
- Ships are designed to easily accommodate large high-cube equipment such as trailers up to 53 feet in length
- Trailer capacity – 600 FEU
- Auto capacity – 250
- Fast port turn time, just 8 hours to unload and load
- Cargo includes essential items such as food, household goods, vehicles, construction materials and the weekly supply for the AAFES military base.
QUALIFICATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- ISO 9001:2008 (Quality)
- OHSAS 18001:2007 (Health & Safety)
- ISO 14001:2004 (Environmental)
TOTE Maritime Alaska meets the cargo transportation needs of Alaska and the Pacific Northwest, providing flexible, efficient and reliable solutions.